Q7 BRITE YELLOW
Q7 BRITE YELLOW is new non acid penetrating cleaner and renovator for aluminium finned air conditioner coils. Q7 BRITE YELLOW is used effectively to maintain high efficiency in air cooled condenser coils and large air handling units where rinsing is practical. Q7 BRITE YELLOW is used in Industrial Buildings, Apartment Complexes. Commercial Buildings, Schools and all air conditioned building maintained by service repair shops or maintenance departments.
Q7 BRITE YELLOW is chemically acceptable to clean in air cooled condenser coils and large air handling units where rinsing is practical in official establishments operating under the federal meat and poultry products inspection programs.
EQUIPMENT : POLY SPRAYER
PACKING SIZE : 1 US GALLON
Use only as directed. Do not use where thorough rinsing is require. Read all precautions and directions before using. Dilute one part Q7 BRITE YELLOW with 3 to 6 parts water in a plastic sprayer or applicator. Turn off unit so that fan is not in operation. Hose down condenser to cool fins. Start at the top of the fins and spray until all areas are thoroughly wet with Q7 BRITE YELLOW. Allow 5 to 10 minutes for thorough reaction then flush with a water hose to completely wash all grime and Q7M BRITE YELLOW from the unit. For badly fouled units, repeat it necessary. Flush out all sprayers and buckets before storing.
- Works fast : Q7 BRITE YELLOW quickly cuts through only grime and industrial fallout deposits.
- Saves money : When used regularly Q7 BRITE YELLOW removes the insulating layers of dirt and grime that reduce efficiency and reduce running costs.
- Lengthen equipment life : Used for general purpose sealer, filler, mixing & washing purpose.
- No acid : Q7 BRITE YELLOW is Alkaline based and no acid included in it. I will not etch glass and meets the requirements of Kuwait Laws and Acts.
- Economical : Diluted 3-6 to one, Q7 BRITE YELLOW saves more money than the cost of the chemical.
Pasat Petrochem, the leading paint thinner manufacturing company in India having more than 30 years of experience in its field. Paint thinners are solvents that can dissolve paint and reduce viscosity of paint or “thin” it for use in sprayer applicators or when simply needing a thinner mixture to work with. Because they dissolve paint they aid in removal of paint on brushes, rollers and general cleanup of spills or splatters. Paint that has been left open will begin to harden and dry and become thicker. Thinner can counteract this.